In this Issue
Do you earn over £50,000?
Surrey FIS

Contact details for Surrey Family Information Service (FIS)



t. 0300 200 1004

facebook  Twitter

Do you earn over £50,000?

You may have seen in the news that an estimated 165,000 people have missed a deadline to register with the UK tax authority over their collection of Child Benefit. If you, or your partner, have an individual income of more than £50,000 and one of you gets Child Benefit you may be affected by the High Income Child Benefit charge. It may also apply if someone else receives Child Benefit for a child who lives with you. You need to sign up for self-assessment with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you want to continue to receive the benefit, or you may face a penalty. Find out more on the HMRC website now.

LikeLike (1) | Facebook Twitter
Email Software by Newsweaver